Plague of kittens Plague of kittens

Good

It's fun...very hard and gorey, but fun. I enjoyed it.

And to the man saying something about a virus..... Get the fuck back to spamming youtube goddammit.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

I've loved this game for about 3 years now.

This game is simple yet amazing. I've always liked it. BTW, lowest score was 7, and my highest was around 18,000 from about 2 years ago.

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Almost as good as the first

I've played Dark Cut 1 and have been a fan ever since I found that game. I finally made it through this installment and plan to play the third, and I have some edvice to everyone having difficulties, whiskey is the key my friends, whiskey is the key.

9/10 4.7/5

Youda Sushi Chef Youda Sushi Chef

Apealing

I found the game to be quite fun and enjoyable, yet a few things made it difficult and frustrating. The overall concept and theme is great, however, having to go to your cook book to look at recipies for customers while they wait is not a good thing. If you have several customers waiting on an order, it can and will become an issue if you don't know how to make something. Another problem was the fact you cannot transfer ingredients bought from previous day in advance, and that there is a limit to what you can hold.

But, asside from those two main issues, the game was wonderful.
8.5/10 4/5